Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

WIDEBODY E46 M3 633whp

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 11:28 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Omg that is the craziest E46 I have ever seen! Nice Job!

Old 05-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
props on the build. the widebody is over the top for me, but i guess that's its intended purpose.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
How do the K-Sport BBK's hold up and perform? They seem like great value for money (I had K-Sport coilovers on my last car and thought they were great for the $$) but I haven't spoke to anyone who actually had the BBK?

Old 05-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SEDUCTION.INC
Let me know what you think
This is what I think:

Old 05-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely hate it , it's disgusting.

BUT, I must give all of the props you deserve, as it's quite a car no matter how it looks, and the craftsmanship/money/time/blood sweat and tears poured into that is just amazing!

Old 05-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SLC4S
Looks great man... I'm glad you posted a pic of it on the track because its too wild to be a street only ride IMHO but if you do track it occasionally it gives the whole theme mad credibility.

The Car spends Most of its life on the Track we have driven it very few times on the road. After we have tested the product to its fullest extent, got some times, and proved all components of the package, and shut down the haters of course. It will go back to daily driver status. It is totally stripped It will be at the track This Thursday Beating up on some more cars. IN about a month we will be doing TimeAttack. So Ill try to get some more pics of it.

Old 05-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
HPF! One of the fastest M3s out there
and that one is only Stage 1. Chris' the white HPF one you see running around from time to time is Stage 4 1k hp

Old 05-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 86blackwidow
That is one mean looking M3. You guys build some awesome cars. I have seen videos of a few cars you guys have built and they are damn quick. Lots of attention to detail and overall great work from all I have personally seen.
Check out the website, it should be live even though our designer is still making changes and you should see some of the crazy 350z we have put out as well.
index

Old 05-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
props on the build. the widebody is over the top for me, but i guess that's its intended purpose.
haha yeh thanks... everything has a purpose, the kit adds more downforce and allows a 13" wide 345 rear tire to put 633 down. No fluff All Function

Old 05-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by daedalus
How do the K-Sport BBK's hold up and perform? They seem like great value for money (I had K-Sport coilovers on my last car and thought they were great for the $$) but I haven't spoke to anyone who actually had the BBK?
Their Coilovers and BBK do absolutely AMAZING. A lot of people have talked about their quality and reliability blah blah blah, but what they dont know that KSPORT has extremely stepped up their line to a premium product and still at a low pricepoint. I beat the Crap out of this car trying to get something to break and it does not. Brakes and suspension both hold up optimum performance the more I tear in to it. And Our Pro Driver Ivo who does most of the tracking cannot say enough good things about it. It is definitely a good product and definitely something you might want to look when considering brembo stoptech and the like. And we Have Way north of 1k Track miles and street abuse to prove it.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2
I absolutely hate it , it's disgusting.

BUT, I must give all of the props you deserve, as it's quite a car no matter how it looks, and the craftsmanship/money/time/blood sweat and tears poured into that is just amazing!
Thank You I will take your Respect Any Day and I have cayman in the Works Be on the look out for it.

Quick Reply: WIDEBODY E46 M3 633whp