Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Picking up my CSL...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 02:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Woops, forgot to update this thread! I sold the car again as I found some imperfections I was not happy to live with. I'm on the hunt again Don't worry, I will find another CSL to take it's place.

Old 08-03-2009, 03:22 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
What were they Mike?

You'll be amazed how differently they will potentially drive. Same thing with the regular E46 M3's, crazy the difference between examples.

Old 08-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
uh oh...bummer, you should have shipped it over to the states to the highest bidder...always folks looking for CSL track toys to mash about

Old 08-03-2009, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
The car was used extensively on the track, was in a few drift events as well (an aquaintence gave me the leads) and while it was at the panelshop getting the bumper resprayed for stone chips, they picked up the car had been panel beated on the rear quarter panels.

This was unacceptable to me and if it is a car I'm planning to keep for good. I want nothing short of best.