Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

RDSport RS35 Biturbo Based on E92 BMW 335i

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post RDSport RS35 Biturbo Based on E92 BMW 335i

RDSport, aka Racing Dynamics, is taking the competition to other BMW tuners by announcing the arrival of the 335i Coupe based RS35 Biturbo. Upgrades have been made to extract more performance out of a car widely acknowledged as one of the leaders in its class. The engine is improved by modifying some electronic components for the purpose of improving boost, and optimising fuel and timing. A larger intercooler and free-flowing intake were installed to increase air supply.

Power has thus gone up from the stock 302bhp (225kW) and 295 lb-ft (400Nm) to the RDSport-certified 414bhp (309kW) and maximum torque of 404 lb-ft (548Nm). So it matches the M3 on power but trumps it on torque. The Italian based tuner also got the RS35 homologised by the TUV in Germany.

Bodywork changes include a carbon fiber front bumper with bigger air intakes and carbon housing for the fog lights. There are also deeper side skirts, a different rear apron, quad tailpipes and a rear roof spoiler. The car rides on larger 20-inch wheels while at the same time sitting 25mm lower at the front and 20mm lower at the rear. The interior is littered with RDSport logos as well as aluminium inserts on pieces like the hand brake and pedals.

Attached Images  
Old 04-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that body kit looks REALLY good! Super clean. Great alternative to the M3, imo.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
In LA?

I love to shoot at that location!

Old 04-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
A friend of mine is trying to decide if he should get his 335i converted into one of these. My vote is yes!

Old 04-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i think it is the best body kit i've seen for the 335... I've never loved RDsports stuff but this is simple and clean