Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

((2006 M5 Black/Black | HRE | RDSport | $25K))

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
pnguyen is an unknown quantity at this point
((2006 M5 Black/Black | HRE | RDSport | $25K))

Putting my beloved e60 M5 up for sale, I love this car to death and have made lifelong friends because of this awesome community, but it's time to move on.

I'm not in a rush to sell, and would prefer that it goes to a good home.

This car inside and out is in great condition, paint is damn near perfect (aside from a few rock chips on the hood, which have been touched up professionally) the car is detailed once a year, interior is conditioned every year along with detail. No brainer that this car is ALWAYS garaged, it actually almost never leaves the garage except to take me to work on Mondays and Fridays. As part of being completely transparent this car was a manufacturer buy back, due to the I-drive knob being faulty. It was fixed by BMW NA and then sold to auction where I bought it. Since I've owned the car, there has never been any issues with the I-drive system or the CCC Naviation system for that matter. I bought the car knowing that it was a buy back, but also knowing that nothing else was wrong with the car. I have the maintenance records as well as warranty records through BMW NA to prove it. Other than that, the car is solid and very well cared for.

I picked up the wheels second hand from Joey at Performance Technic, they do have some rash, but it was never enough to bother me. You can always send these to HRE and have them refinished for about $250 a wheel. Great working mechanical condition, clutch and transmission are solid (no sloppy gear changes), the clutch disc was replaced by the dealer at around 47,xxx miles before I took ownership.

Details:
2006 BMW M5
76,xxx miles
Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Leather interior
SMG Transmission
Heads Up Display
Heated Seats
6 Disc Changer

Modifications:
19" HRE P40S Brush Finish
Hankook V12 V2
5V angel eye bulbs
Euro SMG
RD Sport Springs
Black kidney and side vents
Charcoal Filter Delete
Sprint Booster
Muffler Delete with Eisenmann style tips
Had the wood trim wrapped with brushed titanium 3M Vinyl
Hartge style CF splitter

Noteworthy Maintenance Items:
Had the front and rear brakes done about 1,000 miles ago. Replaced the front and rear rotors, pads and sensors.
Full fluid flush
Religious oil changes at 5,000 miles
Oil change (6/16/2015)
PPI done by Performance Technic
Oil Analysis by Blackstone Labs with clean results
All maintenance done by Elk Grove BMW Niello or Performance Technic in Livermore.
New battery installed and registered as of June 2014
All O2 sensors, Alternator and Front Thrust Arms were recently replaced through warranty.
Have records for all the service done since I've owned it, as well as service records from the previous owner (that was done through the dealership)

PM or email if you've got any questions. pnguyen929ATgmailDOTcom

$25,000 as is.

Attached Images