Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Pennsylvania to Seattle in an E46 M3

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009 | 08:06 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Thatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Hahah you guys are hilarious.

Okay first off.. i'm not gay. That's my girl in the first pic, and she had to work, so I took my best friend, who also lives in PA. The pants are just really comfortable, and I want to be comfortable when driving across the country. Hmm maybe I should stop wearing them to the gym when it's cold, I have been getting some funny looks now that I think about it..

The car ws 14k because it was fairly high miles (122k), needed a new cam position sensor, and had some really dark tint. The seller was pretty motivated as well, so that helped. The car was in his dad's name.. so I'm pretty sure his dad is the one who bought it for him.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures! It was a fun trip, I recommend everyone do something like this at least once in their lives. You won't regret it.

Old 04-02-2009 | 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm interested to hear how reliable your M3 will be with that many miles on it. 115K isn't too unreasonable for a modern car I suppose but I'll be curious to see if you have any problems. I was hoping to get an M3 and make a similar trip a bit later this Spring (assuming I can find a job after graduation) and I'll have a similar budget.

Old 04-02-2009 | 09:53 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I'm interested to hear how reliable your M3 will be with that many miles on it. 115K isn't too unreasonable for a modern car I suppose but I'll be curious to see if you have any problems. I was hoping to get an M3 and make a similar trip a bit later this Spring (assuming I can find a job after graduation) and I'll have a similar budget.
That should be interesting to see. A friend of mine had an M3 of similar year, it was constantly at the dealer having something done to it. Although he was looking forward to his M3 experience since year college career, he got fed up and got rid of it. Hopefully OP's experience is better.

Old 04-08-2009 | 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Alex, why don't you just lease a 335i? There are some '08's still sitting at dealers that they want to get rid of, bad.

Old 04-11-2009 | 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Alex, why don't you just lease a 335i? There are some '08's still sitting at dealers that they want to get rid of, bad.
What are we lookin' at /month for an Xi coupe with nav?

Old 04-12-2009 | 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dynamic
What are we lookin' at /month for an Xi coupe with nav?
Well, I doubt you would find an '08 Xic with NAV (and probably most of the other options) sitting around, that's a high demand car. What you are more likely to find is a mildly optioned 335i (Premium, Sport, iPod, etc.) that didn't get picked up.