Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Paint Refresh & Some New Parts :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Paint Refresh & Some New Parts :)

After i hit the track in December and January My VCSL Bumper and hood got chipped pretty bad as i didnt think to put some painters tape on the front and also the track had not been sweeped! :chair:

Any way i chose to take my car to Dads old Friends garage, AWAL GARAGE. He has over 30 years of experience in Bodywork and has done an awesome Job so far! This also gave me the chance to have my AC Rep Roof spoiler painted and installed and to have my custom 1x1 weave headlight washers and Mamei eyebrows painted and installed too Here are some pics.........
Front and Rear Bumpers removed

Hood and rear bumper being prepped, was really dusty cos we had an unexpected sand storm today....

OEM CSL Intake snorkel....

Ac Rep Roof Spoiler, little indent for the decal closed.........

Sexy Head light washers in 1x1 weave custom made

Kamei Eyebrows........

All covered up.......

More pics of the CHs coming soon once i finish the paint job..........

More...............

Old 02-25-2009, 06:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
On to the painting part:
Parts fully ready awaiting clear. Fresh JB Spies Hecker (BMW OEM) paint is the best!

Starting to apply clear now.........

SEXY!

All done, tomorrow final wet sanding and Polishing and then comes the install which i will be doing myself. That'll be fun

Old 02-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ok heres another update.............
Rear Bumper and diffusor repainted and installed (not polished yet)

1x1 custom made headlight washer jest installed after clear coating.....

Hood installed and RPi Scoops....(not polished yet)

Kamei Eyebrows installed but will take better pics once the tape comes off.....

Now I am waiting for the ///Icaris front grill and if its here tomorrow i will reinstall the front bumper and then car will be fully polished and the parts wet sanded and polished as well.... more to come soon....

Old 02-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ok guys heres an update but im sorry i took shitty camera pics. I forgot my camera in the ON position and the battery was dead when i wanted to use it. I will take better pics tomorrow.

In the mean time i gave the car to MEGUIARS Bahrain for a FULL detail! The weather is like **** but i couldnt wait and i have a car cover any way so i can just cover up the car and put it in the garage! Here are some pics of the dust haze and my car as well.....

More pics coming soon fellas

Old 02-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Such a beautiful car! I'd imagine it'd get pretty tricky to get a decent paint job with all that sand and dust floating around. Looks great though!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Nice progress pics of the build! Don't forget to get us some nice updated pics after the detail.