Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

M3 E92 watch out for this !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 06:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
Arch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond reputeArch Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation M3 E92 watch out for this !!

Didn´t want to double post this but since it does have to do with an ///M

On an infamous south German Autobahn I was comfortably driving home at 210 km/h yestarday afternoon when....
.. I noticed these bright Xenon lights flashing from a distance. So I, knowing that there are faster cars over here, change to the right lane and step on it. Sure I wanna know who & what this was poaching on my ground.
Flying by came a brand new Porsche Cayman RS and I thought WOW !!
I did catch up though it was a painfull procedure as I was transporting a box full of glass which was not packed really well and to hit the brakes at that speed So we both travelled together at top speeds for a while and had some great fun testing each others cars abilities. If my camera hadn´t been so full I would have posted a vidclip for you all, sorry.

Now I´m not going into the ring with my car is better in this & I beat & BS like that.. It was just great fun with another car enthusiast and for the first time to see a Cayman RS !! Look out M-drivers !! It whips a good a$$ & this from a (ok glassy) M3 E92 DCT driver !! Nice car