Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

WALLY Sea Trial

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 02:36 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Wally continues to be my favorite boat manu. out there. So cool there are guys on TS with first hand experience with them.

Sounds to me like there is some serious engineering and build quality behind the brand as well!

Old 02-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Oh that's a beautiful Wally that you have there. The one I may go see in the Bahamas is a 2003 model as well. Having that in Croatia must be a blast, I absolutely love it there. Such a great place.

Oh BTW, Welcome to TeamSpeed. Definitely feel free to post more pictures of your boat. Looking forward to your posts. You should check out the Swedish thread, apparently it's pretty cool, but they talk in code over there. Can't understand a damned thing.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
That sunpad and seating material looks pretty suspect at best from a fit/finish and durability perspective, but I guess that is something that is a somewhat easy fix. Other than than, boat looks very nice.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Insman
That sunpad and seating material looks pretty suspect at best from a fit/finish and durability perspective, but I guess that is something that is a somewhat easy fix. Other than than, boat looks very nice.
It's actually a removable cover made out of terry cloth, a towel material. It's meant to be taken off and you can have it washed. The actual upholstery is underneath that. It's actually some great stuff.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
Looks like a great day boat. I have never actually seen one in person here in the northeast although I would like to.

It looks very beamy for its size but that may be the design of the stern making it look that way.

I hope you pick one up as I would like to hear more about them and what they would be like to operate on a regular basis.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
my uncle has this exact boat in the south of France, taken it out a couple of times the 700+ hp is mind blowing! so quick and the waves of the Mediterranean are quickly ran over with the power! love the boat so unique!

Old 03-05-2011, 03:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of light
THE BEST ONE. Great taste in boats!!!

Old 08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
0li
Teamspeed Rookie
0li is on a distinguished road0li is on a distinguished road0li is on a distinguished road0li is on a distinguished road
Old 08-13-2011, 01:58 AM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
^ That's a brilliant video. So simple, but it captures everything summer should be on a boat.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
A great thread worthy of a summer revival for sure!

Quick Reply: WALLY Sea Trial