Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

Buy Scott Storch's Yacht on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I seem to remember him also having a 6-something foot sundancer as well.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Scott got so wraped up in the world of "hip hop" he ended up spending all his money. I mean guys like the cash money crew spending a million on some diamond grillz while storch was spending MILLIONS AND MILLIONS on jewlery. He bought his crew everything under the sun. Shit he cut the top off a Phantom just so he could have the first drophead then ended up with a drophead as well. Guy had a redic amount of cars......... Had a huge collection of realestate and we all know what happend to that market. he also filled his homes with tons of expensive paintings. He was destined to lose his money.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
I KNOW of a sunseaker predator i havent seen that parked behind the house for a couple weeks now.

wow i just looked up on yahoo scott storch broke look what comes up ! thats crazy man thats what happens when you "ball out of control"

Last edited by pixxflix; 03-18-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
Old 04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jompen is an unknown quantity at this point
That yacht looks like a piece of shit tbh

Old 04-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jompen
That yacht looks like a piece of shit tbh

yup...

this is a YACHT! Timless, son. Timeless.

YouTube - NEVER SAY NEVER yacht vacation

Old 04-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MTK
Latino group buy?
i had a buddy that said if our wives ever divorced us we can set up a big old yacht, like this one, one that doesn't even need to really run.

set it up in a hot spot marina, and just live on the thing.

not such a bad bachelor pad in actuality and not so far off being cost effective either.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
that yacht is so ugly inside...

Old 04-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yes, basically disgusting.

i laff that folks are tryin' to seel somthing and they leave it for pics to look like they just had 12 rappers do a video shoot on it