Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

Sunseeker Predator 108 + Caterham 7 = Awesome by Land and Sea

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice!

Old 07-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Talk about a thread revival.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
That's pretty cool. Although, I would prefer a regular tender. Or I could just tow a large tender, but then again this isn't the ideal yacht to tow something with.

I would like to see how they get the car out from that garage and onto land. I don't see an extra Davit.
Different car, same concept