Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

volvo ocean race.

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
volvo ocean race.

So these guys are in Boston for the time being.
I stopped by with a friend and they only had 3-4 yachts there. I'm in love with the paint schemes on these things. Anyhow this weekend the other yachts should be arriving from Rio (Brazil). Sucks to be me i will be working all weekend.

Volvo had some nice things to show there. a lego car, the new electric car, some really fun simulators, including one "The Ride" - Volvo Ocean Race simulator, water sprays and everything.

Volvo Ocean Race 2008/2009

Old 05-11-2009, 03:09 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Igor how was it ?

Old 05-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Volvo Rocks! VOLVO is passionate about this world race and it shows.
Too bad the tour did not run up the west coast to NorCal -Love that technology, very hi-tech! Thanks for sharing.