Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Video: 2015 Subaru WRX First Drive / Driving While Awesome

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 03:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Video: 2015 Subaru WRX First Drive / Driving While Awesome

Last weekend I was thrown the keys to a brand new 2015 Subaru WRX, and I liked it a lot as you can see in the video.

I only had about 10-15 minutes with the car, but I really liked it. It's not the best looking car on the planet (looks like a Civic with BMW taillights) but it doesn't look too bad and it drives really well. I really didn't have anything to complain about as far as driving the car. Most of my complaints were about the looks of the exterior and the quality of the materials on the inside.

Hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe to our YouTube channel.