Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Brittany Rides in the TSM GT-R @ Road Atlanta **VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 11:04 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Cicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond repute
Brittany Rides in the TSM GT-R @ Road Atlanta **VIDEO

So my friend Brittany came up to Road Atlanta this weekend to take a ride in the TopSpeed GT-R on track. I threw together a few clips of the three laps we took just cause its funny. We got caught up in quite a bit of traffic do to a combined DE session, but I still managed a few corners at close to full speed

Unfortunately NASA made her put on a long sleeve shirt over her spagetti strap tank top Still pretty funny to watch though.

[

Old 06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Nice vid.

So let me get this straight, NASA made her put on a sweatshirt, but didn't have an issue with your having a harness and her only a standard belt? I'll never understand NASA's rules.

Old 06-19-2012, 11:25 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Cicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond reputeCicio@TSM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Nice vid.

So let me get this straight, NASA made her put on a sweatshirt, but didn't have an issue with your having a harness and her only a standard belt? I'll never understand NASA's rules.
You and me both man!!

Old 06-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
tits or GTFO

Old 06-19-2012, 11:36 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
I tried man..I tried...she was all about it but the officials made her put a shirt on.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Cicio@TSM
I tried man..I tried...she was all about it but the officials made her put a shirt on.
Sad, really sad.

Either way, cool vid. Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Looks fun

Old 06-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Sucks about the sweatshirt... would've been cool to replicate that famous Supra video