Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Titan Motorsports Copper Supra rebuild for 2012 - going for the worlds quickest

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Former Sponsor
titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That would be great if he did, he's been building that car for 7years and its running good. He purchased almost every part on that car from Titan Motorsports and uses the same tuner as Ebrahim Kanoo which we support. So we would love to see Jamie successful at this event.

Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Can't wait to see Jamie Carter beat that ass this year

Old 02-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
I meant no harm by that hence the wink face. I love the Auto and 6 spd Supra battles.

Copper car going to TX2K?

Old 03-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Former Sponsor
titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!titannero You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
View of how we tied in the shock tower, the bracing

Cage view, car is almost ready to go to paint shop

Loading it up to go to the paint shop

Old 03-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Had a custom dash made, so that it can be fitted and give the car a good look and feel; made to fit/look like the OEM dash. We had a factory dash before and the structure is really "floppy" when there is nothing underneath holding it together. Always has been an irritation for me, so this dash fixes that problem.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Former Sponsor
More paint work, body work to get that beautiful Copper Color on there

The hardtop is on, I always wanted it to be a hardtop. Well 15yrs later it is.

I had a custom carbon hatch and doors made, these allow the full use of the factory window motors and glass. The quality of the parts we had made for Titan is unmatched, I've never seen carbon pieces this nice for the Supra. My next update will show the doors and hatch came to me.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
WHOA! Looking killer! Can't wait to see the final product (again)!

I'd hate to have been the painter for the interior....moving around that cage would have sucked!

Old 03-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Former Sponsor
Back from Paint

Another view of the hardtop

Dash and tunel

New Seat for the car to

Old 03-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Former Sponsor
Subframe we built while the car was at paint came back from powdercoat. Came out fantastic. This allows you to fit any dry sump oil pan, simplifies the whole configuration of the factory setup and all of its solid mounted

New Control arms and upper mounts just came back from getting plated, bolted right onto the factory locations. I have wanted to do this setup for 5 years, and now with the awesome group we have at Titan, we're able to build a lot of the parts I've always wanted to.

My good friend Gary White as always will be returning to drive my car.

New safety features added to the car, guys the additional weight is worth it.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
I love builds/rebuilds! Everything looks brand new again. Can't wait for more updates

Old 03-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Former Sponsor
New fuel cell for the car

Intercooler is in, sticking to the air/air

Engine is in

ECU panel is made

Another new item for the car, dry sump system. We will have a full dry sump setup for the 2JZ's with a fabricated oil pan available

Quick Reply: Titan Motorsports Copper Supra rebuild for 2012 - going for the worlds quickest