Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Toyota renames GT86 (FT-86) first official photos & video

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011 | 07:45 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
It's a Scion in the U.S. I believe.

Old 11-27-2011 | 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud of
Looks wise, it has potential. I agree that out of the box, it needs work. But nothing that a lowering job, some decent wheels, a CF diffuser, new tails and a nice front lip can't fix.

Interior looks great for what is supposed to be a sub-30K car.

Engine/power will take some work, but I'm sure there will be turbo kits out pretty quickly.

Quick PS of what a couple minor mods can do for it:

Old 11-27-2011 | 10:40 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hyboost
But nothing that a lowering job, some decent wheels, a CF diffuser, new tails and a nice front lip can't fix.
Right, because slathering on rice tinsel has been proven again and again to make generally boring econoboxes look just awesome.

Old 11-27-2011 | 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud of
Nice post buddy...
All I was saying was that some cars have potential for improvement and some don't have a prayer. No one here is suggesting modifying a Prius. And not everyone automatically starts out with a 100K car. You can do clean simple mods to it and have an inexpensive DD that could actually be fun to drive.

(Check the cars I've owned and modified and let me know if you consider any of them rice)

Old 11-28-2011 | 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Monaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura about
Amazing concept and dynamic execution, but I prefer a different look.

Old 11-28-2011 | 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
this car is so ugly