Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Subaru BRZ Concept STI

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
I enjoy being able to see the road while I drive. Is there an option to delete the blacked-out windscreen?

Old 11-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ That picture I don't like. Doesn't look like a Subaru at all.
I know people are saying Honda/Toyota but personally I think that's got a lot of Mazda about it.

I don't not like the styling, I'm worried about the guts.

@OT: The interior will hopefully return to the fit and finish of a GenIV Subaru - if they fit this with the crap that's in the GenV's - I will be disappointed. May as well buy a Genesis?!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 11-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Tokyo, 13 November 2011 - Subaru Tecnica International Inc. (STI) today announced that it is planning to build a race car based on the new small-sized FR sport car - the ‘SUBARU BRZ' and to compete with it in the GT300 class of the 2012 SUPER GT. Fuji Heavy Industries and Toyota Motor Corporation are currently co-developing the SUBARU BRZ.

Aiming to respond to SUBARU fans' expectations, STI plans to participate in the GT series in conjunction with R&D SPORT and utilise its FR BOXER engine knowhow developed through use in the Legacy, which has been running in the series since 2009.

STI is now preparing to announce details of this plan at the 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon.
SUBARU | News

GIRL SCREAM!

Cheers,
Nik