Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Finally I've Found One!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Former Sponsor
acuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished road
Finally I've Found One!

Woot!

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance

Old 10-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
A GTR???

Did you try eBay?

Old 10-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Skeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished road
Congrats Smelly! Looks sick! You got a hell of a deal too!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Former Sponsor
acuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished road
LOL, my title is a bit misleading. I've been on and off looking for a GTR since they came out.

Finally got rid of my 996 TT and decided to look into it again seriously. Took awhile to get the color I wanted, the mileage, etc., and pulled the trigger on it a few days ago.

Come on don't rain on my parade.

Michael

Old 10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Ha Ha! It's a great car brother. Congrats!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Former Sponsor
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Barrister
Ha Ha! It's a great car brother. Congrats!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:28 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
you finally found that elusive silver GTR. congrats.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
SirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really nice
congrats on your purchase

Old 10-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats!! Enjoy it in good health.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
congrats

you've come a long way since battling on srtforums years ago

take care

Quick Reply: Finally I've Found One!