Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum
View Poll Results: Which one?
R34 GTR
72.41%
Supra
27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Which would you prefer

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I will leave it a suprise for now . but i have made up my mind...lets say an ETS turbo kit and a few other goodies should have it smoking tires at 120+kph with ease!

Ps its blue...but is it Bayside Blue or Royal Saphire Purple (Supra Blue)

Last edited by Detailer; 10-10-2011 at 03:31 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:44 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, the R34 is the old ass generation Skyline that has legendary status in the US but is technically a 10K Corolla in the rest of the world? I thought in my sleepy mind that the R34 was the most recent GTR. I want to change my vote. R35 > Supra > Bicycle > R34.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:54 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
LOL, Now taking donations for Ferrari 348 fund, yup 348 not 430 or anything. I think the 348s are SEX! or please deposit money in my other fund for 35 GTR

Old 10-10-2011, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Detailer
LOL, Now taking donations for Ferrari 348 fund, yup 348 not 430 or anything. I think the 348s are SEX! or please deposit money in my other fund for 35 GTR
I've heard the 348s are rather uninspiring to drive. Don't let that deter you though man, get whatever you think you will enjoy the most and don't look back.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jox
Wait, the R34 is the old ass generation Skyline that has legendary status in the US but is technically a 10K Corolla in the rest of the world? I thought in my sleepy mind that the R34 was the most recent GTR. I want to change my vote. R35 > Supra > Bicycle > R34.
the most recent gtr is the r35 which isnt a skyline. the r34 was the last skyline with gtr status. the current skyline range is the g37 i think.

i would take the r34 mate.

as for insurance, it is crazy, i was paying 2.5k a year with a 1.5k excess when i had my 300zx convertible. I have heard Lumley special vehicles have the best and cheapest insurance for jap imports in aus.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ErikD
the most recent gtr is the r35 which isnt a skyline. the r34 was the last skyline with gtr status. the current skyline range is the g37 i think.

i would take the r34 mate.

as for insurance, it is crazy, i was paying 2.5k a year with a 1.5k excess when i had my 300zx convertible. I have heard Lumley special vehicles have the best and cheapest insurance for jap imports in aus.
why is the insurance rates high over there?

here we go by the model year and cost of the car

Old 10-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lumma
why is the insurance rates high over there?

here we go by the model year and cost of the car
Mainly because the cars are jap imports. Parts are harder to obtain etc

Old 10-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
and we go by driving record, age(so time of driving) area you live in, where the car is kept ie:garage car port or street.

For instance I lost my licence twice never had a crash and my insurance went up 2 fold literally.

I know a mate who moved 5 minutes up the road same suburb basicly same street same car, but it was now being kept in a car port instead of garage and it went up 15%!!!!!

Quick Reply: Which would you prefer