Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum
View Poll Results: Which one?
R34 GTR
72.41%
Supra
27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Which would you prefer

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Which would you prefer

Time has come to start looking for a new car:

1) R34 GTR V Spec: I would rather find a low km immaculate model of this and fit it with a Power Fc, turbo back exhaust, intake, fuel pump, and GT-SS turbos

2) Supra TT: This would be a hardtop 6spd, ETS Turbo Kit, Greddy Intercooler, PHR Stage 3 fuel system, RPS Clutch, Standalone ECU, Solid Rear Subframe mounts, 272 cams, Supertech valve train, TRD LSD, ETS 4.5 inch mid pipe and exhaust and some other suppporting mods

What would you guys choose?

Ps R34 in blue Supra in Anthracite or RSP.

Regards,

Mitch

Old 10-09-2011, 07:05 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
R34...

Old 10-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
R34...
That.
What are you doing with it? DD, road course, and/or drag car?

Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
R34

Old 10-09-2011, 07:16 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Arn't you young? How the heck will you afford insurance on these?

Old 10-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Arn't you young? How the heck will you afford insurance on these?
Like that's your problem? Let him deal with that, who cares!

I say: R34 !

Old 10-09-2011, 07:23 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by A3aan
Like that's your problem? Let him deal with that, who cares!

I say: R34 !
shuddup.

I'm not trying to be a dick to him you knob. He knows I will be genuinely asking as Aussie insurance is crazy.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The car will be driven occasionally. I have actually just purchased a 1970 Nova and plan on putting a Nelson Racing engines Pump Gass Warrior 632 in it early next year so this car will be purchased in the 2nd quarter of next year but I like to do ALOT of searching to find the best possible example of cars I buy

Yes insurance will be crazy my last Supra was $3700 a year adn a $3200 excess thats when the AUD was like 60 cents to the USD :S.

but thats ok .

Sounds like R34 it is lol. I am guessing it has alot to do with the R34 not being released in the US and the supra being released lol.

But US got steel wheel turbos on supras and 6spd TT Targa tops so alot of supra guys want coupes where as we want the targas in alot of cases....guess you always want what you cant have lol

Old 10-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
shuddup.

I'm not trying to be a dick to him you knob. He knows I will be genuinely asking as Aussie insurance is crazy.
Sounds pretty cheap to me though.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by A3aan
Sounds pretty cheap to me though.
For a 11 year old car at a market value of $25,000 really?

Quick Reply: Which would you prefer