Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum
View Poll Results: Which one?
R34 GTR
72.41%
Supra
27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Which would you prefer

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Detailer
My supra handled well about as well as my R32 I put this down to the stiff chassis from factory and minor chassis mods but wuldnt the gizmos and the R34 handle alot better?
The computers and 4wd offer considerably more grip off the line, and if you're completely ham fisted, it's easier to get the GT-R around a corner. However, they understeer like a pig and have a lot of fairly nasty steering feedback on a good day.

The Supra drives like an Elise by comparison. Superb, crisp turn in, light steering, RWD awesomness, much nicer gearbox, etc, etc.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Supraaa

Old 10-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I hate you!!!!!! I had Skyline ticked but now Supra is edging back lol plus I have always loved Supras way more its just the technological side of the 34 I was after

Old 10-10-2011, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
I hate you!!!!!! I had Skyline ticked but now Supra is edging back lol plus I have always loved Supras way more its just the technological side of the 34 I was after
in Kuwait the top dog in street racing was an 1100hp supraa

but eventually was beaten by a 1200 R33 and and 1000 hp 997 turbo

but still id take the supra

Old 10-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Lumma
in Kuwait the top dog in street racing was an 1100hp supraa

but eventually was beaten by a 1200 R33 and and 1000 hp 997 turbo

but still id take the supra
I believe that skyline was built by croydon racing developments from Australia

Old 10-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
croydon racing developments built a motor for my Brothers v spec. Scarry quick

Old 10-10-2011, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I believe that skyline was built by croydon racing developments from Australia
i dont really know

but these car are mostly built in UAE or Oman and imported from there.

and theyre cheap for 1000hp car, theyre are around 15-30k$

depending on the set up

from daily 500hp to 1000+hp drag monsters

they also have Nissan patrols and Land cruisers

Old 10-10-2011, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
I believe this is one of their creations

900hp 10-second GTR on runway - YouTube

Old 10-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Stilling is an unknown quantity at this point
I will go for the Supra, i don´t know about the technologies for drag racing. but it seams like you are able to get the same effect on bough cars.
The R34, just looks like a normal everyday saloon and the Supra was just way ahead of its time with that supercar look that still fits in today. A 1000 hp car, would look great in the Supra package.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Stilling
I will go for the Supra, i don´t know about the technologies for drag racing. but it seams like you are able to get the same effect on bough cars.
The R34, just looks like a normal everyday saloon and the Supra was just way ahead of its time with that supercar look that still fits in today. A 1000 hp car, would look great in the Supra package.
^+1

Totally agree

Looks and power

get what u like

u wont be disappointed with either of those cars

both will perform

Quick Reply: Which would you prefer