Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum
View Poll Results: Which one?
R34 GTR
72.41%
Supra
27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Which would you prefer

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
R34.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
R34 all day.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, R34.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Teamspeed

Old 10-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
R34

Old 10-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Supra. Hands down, twice on Sunday. And yes, I've driven (and owned, in the case of the Soop) both extensively.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
gtr by a long shot

Old 10-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Simba
Supra. Hands down, twice on Sunday. And yes, I've driven (and owned, in the case of the Soop) both extensively.
Ive owned a Supra and an R32 GTR but never and R34 what would be the pros and cons for each in your oppinion and what sort of driving did you do or use it for?

Old 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Detailer
Ive owned a Supra and an R32 GTR but never and R34 what would be the pros and cons for each in your oppinion and what sort of driving did you do or use it for?
You name it. Everything from several hundred mile road trips to road course racing. I've owned several Supras and driven a couple of the gray market R33/34s in the US.

A lot of people in the US consider the R34 the holy grail and endlessly fanboy the death out of it. Fact of the matter is, the Supra is just a more enjoyable, more robust car to drive. It breaks less, is more robust and easier to get big power out of, handles MUCH better, nicer interior, bomb proof driveline and engine, etc, etc.

The R34 is a good car. I like it much more than the current R35 for example. Though, to give an honest and unbiased opinion of the two, the Supra is just much more fun to drive in every situation I've driven both cars in.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Supra.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Simba
You name it. Everything from several hundred mile road trips to road course racing. I've owned several Supras and driven a couple of the gray market R33/34s in the US.

A lot of people in the US consider the R34 the holy grail and endlessly fanboy the death out of it. Fact of the matter is, the Supra is just a more enjoyable, more robust car to drive. It breaks less, is more robust and easier to get big power out of, handles MUCH better, nicer interior, bomb proof driveline and engine, etc, etc.

The R34 is a good car. I like it much more than the current R35 for example. Though, to give an honest and unbiased opinion of the two, the Supra is just much more fun to drive in every situation I've driven both cars in.
My supra handled well about as well as my R32 I put this down to the stiff chassis from factory and minor chassis mods but wuldnt the gizmos and the R34 handle alot better?

Quick Reply: Which would you prefer