Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

No more Evos, Mitsubishi official says Evo franchise is dead

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ its all about enjoyment of driving, They will never have the looks of a supercar but i can tell you that i had driven them both and Evo is more fun. You can give that car hell and still it will not fall apart. This is a great car to let go Mitsubishi

Old 03-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Chris@Lamborghini Miami
how many people used to abuse the power of them. They were the most expensive car to insure in New York a few years back when I still lived there, and I asked why. They are the most ticketed, crashed, and abused vehicles.
We didn't get Evos in Canada until about 2 or 3 years ago, so that's the basically the STI's reputation here. When I got mine my insurance went up $800/year despite being the cheapest car I've driven.

I'd really like to see 1 last Evo, it'd suck if the X was the only model available in Canada.

Old 03-11-2011, 05:13 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
In memoriam... My Evo VIII:

I certainly miss my Evo a lot. That car definitely saved my life after getting hit and then barrel-rolling twice down an embankment. It was one of the best cars I've ever owned - fast, reliable, fun to drive.

Old 03-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^^NNNooooooooooooooo