Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My new 2011 STI Sedan in PBP

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Fresh wax, debadge, and red tail light overlays. Not a bad way to start Wednesday morning before 3 hours of class and a late night in the library

Old 01-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Haha nice you remembered my request clou. What a ride, I love it! Not bad for a student

Old 01-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think this is a bad ass boy....

Old 01-27-2011, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ludas
Haha nice you remembered my request clou. What a ride, I love it! Not bad for a student
It's a nice car for sure and I feel very fortunate to be able to drive it at my age, but you should see some of the whips kids are driving around in my neighborhood and school. I've probably seen more exotics together at my university than I have anywhere else. Sadly, it's mostly a bunch of daddy's girls sporting Hello Kitty headrests in cars like 911s, R8s, and Aston Martins . There's a guy who pulls up to campus in a Veyron every once in a while too.

Maybe I should make friends with these kids so I can go for some test drives...

Old 02-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
A little update if anyone's interested...

Installed an Alpine W900 HU, a Kartboy short shifter, and put in a K&N air filter and flashed an XPT tuning stage 1 map.

She's definitely not in the same league as the last couple Datsuns posted, but I'm proud of her nonetheless

Old 02-13-2011, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
That's a good headunit! Nice mods.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
It was nice today so I snapped some pics.

Couple changes since I last posted.

AEM cold air intake
Nameless Performance exhaust
OEM foglights
XPT Stg 1+ tune

Next up is suspension .

Old 04-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Want to trade cars?

Old 04-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
Want to trade cars?
This is one car I'll be holding onto for a while

Old 04-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a big fan of the new STi

Last edited by "The JC"; 04-16-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Quick Reply: My new 2011 STI Sedan in PBP