Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My Humble Daily driver

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My Humble Daily driver

Hi all , I Just joined Teamspeed as a statgic partner ( St. Louis Motorsports ) But I thought I would just share a few pictures of my own personal daily driver ~ a humble 2008 Subaru Impreza STI ~ My 3rd STI & by far the best... I have performed the following so far:

~Cosmetics~
*35% Window Tint all around
*Subaru 'Sport Grille' & my U.K WRX STI front number plate ( had it on 3 STI's now )
*Disconnected the Daytime Running Lights.
*Removed chrome block Subaru lettering from hatch as per JDM version.
*Installed Rally Armor Urethane mudflaps with Blue Logos.
~ Performance ~
*Cobb Catted Downpipe, Thermal wrapped, stock heatshield reinstalled
*Cobb AccessPort set @ stage 2 / 93 octane
*Four Dyno pulls with Cobb pro-tuner Jorge @ AXIS racing in Illinois

*288.1 HP / 355 FT LB's of Torque @ The Wheels

The car is an absolute blast to drive, very practical , has a great sound system, BMW like build quality inside & out ,handles like it's on rails and it dosen't hurt that it goes like the proverbial Raped Ape either !

Here's how she looks :

Last edited by Adrian; 04-09-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:00 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Very nice, always been a fan of the STi's, love that they run a horizontally-opposed (flat-4) geometry.

Last edited by BSM; 04-09-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking STI. Congrats!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good

Old 04-09-2008, 12:24 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a very nice car to have as a daily driver and I am sure it will keep your flow of adrenaline rushing for years to come, thank you for sharing with us as I am surprised the car is offered as a estate version rather than a saloon.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys for your comments.. Seeing the kind of hardware you all drive ...That's great you rate my little grocery getter Cheers

Old 04-09-2008, 12:26 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLMOTORSPORTS
Thanks guys for your comments.. Seeing the kind of hardware you all drive ...That's great you rate my little grocery getter Cheers
I dont judge people in what they drive, knowledge,respect and a little bit of openness to the world is what I expect when I talk to a person rather than being non open minded and driving and exotic with little or no knowledge of what so ever.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Benzwiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful car. The WRC blue has such depth..
Since this is your third STI, can you elaborate on why it's your favorite?
Kinda curious as I've been following the evolution from a distance.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Benzwiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thats a very nice car to have as a daily driver and I am sure it will keep your flow of adrenaline rushing for years to come, thank you for sharing with us as I am surprised the car is offered as a estate version rather than a saloon.
Somehow there is only the estate version.
Strange, although practical. I think that might be what Subaru wanted to do, give the image of a practical and affordable 'supercar'.
I think they're pretty close.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^^^ The rally car below is why it comes only in 5 door hatch (estate) version~ But you are right , it makes it a very practical car also..just fold the 60/40 rear seats down and it's like a little van !
But in reality,The STI version of the WRX Impreza only came about so it could be considered a production car for Rally racing and this year's Subaru WRC car only comes as a 5 door & it is much stronger and rigid than the previous 4 door models :

SUBARU WORLD RALLY TEAM CAR

MY STREET CAR

^^^ See the likeness : )

Last edited by Adrian; 04-09-2008 at 03:36 PM.

Quick Reply: My Humble Daily driver