Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Another Nissan GT-R wrecked, this time in Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 06:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bronto
From the first two pics it looked like a small bump I thought, then I saw the last one, ouch!
Surely you jest - the hood is buckled up and on top of the windshield in the first pic.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Does the hood of the GTR pop up in event of a crash to protect pedestrians? Looks like some sort of hinge 'lifted' the hood ±3 inches in the pics.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:26 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Does the hood of the GTR pop up in event of a crash to protect pedestrians? Looks like some sort of hinge 'lifted' the hood ±3 inches in the pics.
Not that I know of and I hope I never find out!