Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

AWD Motorsports Bastard Evo Breaks Stock ECU Record!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
AWD Motorsports Bastard Evo Breaks Stock ECU Record!!!

We set the goal tonight to break the stock ecu record and Anthony, Diiirk & Crispeed got it done!!! We were limited on Fuel & Map sensor but we pushed on and made it happen.. Final #'s were 850whp / 625tq @ 44psi.. This setup does not have enough Cam for the turbo setup so there is much more left in the car when we get some more fuel and Map sensor.. Below is the Mod List..

I am told this is also the Highest HP Mivec Evo!!!!

YouTube - AWD Motorsports Bastard Evo Breaks Stock Ecu & Mivec HP Record!!!!

Buschur 2.0L Motor w/ GRP Rods & 10:1 JE
Cosworth m2 Cams
FP HTA XX Ported by AWD
Buschur Double Pumper w/ PTE 1600s
E85 pump Fuel
Buschur Ported Intake Manifold & TB
Buschur Cop Ignition
Buschur Race FMIC
Buschur Turbo Back Exhaust
AWD Front Facing Turbo Kit
AWD Motorsports SPEC D2 Coilovers
AWD Mini Battery Kit
AWD UICP & LICP
AWD Spec Exedy Triple
Buschur Fuel Rail
Stock Ecu Tuned By: Diiirk

Robert Sent us a Turbo to test and Quite honestly I have no clue what it is.. I need to ask him tomorrow what we will call the turbo..

Id like to say thanks to Buschur Racing for a Great Motor & Supporting Parts & FP for the Turbo and allowing us to use & test their parts.. Also thanks to the guys involved tonight.. Diiirk for the great tune, Anthony for assembly of the whole car & Crispeed for overseeing it all..

Thanks to all the Stock Ecu Developers also!!!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Great stuff mike. Can't wait to see Anthony banging gears

Old 03-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
10:1 pistons?! You guys running C16? Propz on pushing some big #'s!
Edit:whats the octane equivalency of E85?!

Old 03-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. I've been following your projects for a while, and i have to say i'm very impressed by your work. Let's not forget your M5! Although I hate NOS, you have integrated it smoothly with the S85...

Btw, how much larger is the FP Black over the FP Red?

Old 03-30-2010, 08:03 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
10:1 pistons?! You guys running C16? Propz on pushing some big #'s!
Edit:whats the octane equivalency of E85?!
Octane is said to be 105-110.. It makes more than 120octane however..

Old 03-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Awesome. I've been following your projects for a while, and i have to say i'm very impressed by your work. Let's not forget your M5! Although I hate NOS, you have integrated it smoothly with the S85...

Btw, how much larger is the FP Black over the FP Red?
Just jacked the Record up to 901whp!!!

Fp black is good for around 75whp over Red.. Not sure of exact compressor size differences..