Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My ISF put down 500whp 525wtq

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
My ISF put down 500whp 525wtq

After a smooth install I'm proud to say that I'm a Newbie to the 500whp club

The car made 500Whp and 525wtq... With just a 125 shot

Runs were done in 5th gear.

I'm very happy with the install. Everything seems like it was meant to be.
Ill try and get a pic of the engine bay tomorrow but for now here is how the bottle is mounted in the trunk

And last but not least the video...
YouTube - ISF Dyno- 500whp 525wtq

Install was done by AWD Motorsports in Coral Springs Florida
AWD Motorsports

If there are any questions i cant answer just give them a call. Its an amazing shop and the people are great to work with.
Its safe to say that AWD will be the only shop touching my car other than me.

Old 03-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
quite impressive...what do they dyno stock?

Old 03-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Usually around 350whp. A factory ISF would probably put down around 340whp at this particular dyno.
Originally Posted by slavik
quite impressive...what do they dyno stock?

Old 03-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrSlay
Usually around 350whp. A factory ISF would probably put down around 340whp at this particular dyno.
huge improvement over stock...nitrous is usually underrated "shot" wise....any other mods or just the spray?

Old 03-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ya. The car has an intake tube and a secondary cat/muffler delete.
Originally Posted by slavik
huge improvement over stock...nitrous is usually underrated "shot" wise....any other mods or just the spray?

Old 03-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond repute
WOOW , amazing numbers with only 125 shot , please post some pictures of the engine bay , i have an ISF and i love your setup
what kind of intake are you using , joe z or k&n
also how much does the system cost you , if you dont mind asking
and is the system a dirct port or a single fogger ?
thank you

Old 03-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by brn996tt
WOOW , amazing numbers with only 125 shot , please post some pictures of the engine bay , i have an ISF and i love your setup
what kind of intake are you using , joe z or k&n
also how much does the system cost you , if you dont mind asking
and is the system a dirct port or a single fogger ?
thank you
Here are the pics of the Engine Bay

As it stands right now my single fogger is the most efficient system that Ive seen or herd of. There is another ISF who has a direct port system but the car hasn't made good power. He sprays a 200 shot and only makes 16whp more than me on paper. But then again that number is on a dyno that my car put down 395whp on motor so i wouldn't consider it credible.

You can track that car here: Lexus IS-F Nitrous/NOS Install (Version 2)

I'm not sure exactly which kit it is from NX so if you want to find that out just Pm MikeAWD on this forum

And price in total came up to a little less than 1700 with a few tips here and there. That number includes me buying a few bottles from friends when opportunities aroused. If you take out the price to fill 3 bottles it gets even cheaper. For the money its the best option for the car IMO

Last edited by MrSlay; 03-13-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond repute
thanks man , for the info and photos
i'm planing on doing this on my ISF one day

Old 03-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
reppin lexus nice man