Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Corvette ls7 427 built heads/cam over 500whp 48k original miles! 30mpg :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Corvette ls7 427 built heads/cam over 500whp 48k original miles! 30mpg :)

I'm thinking about selling my 2000 C5. car was completely redone in 2007 with a ls7 factory block, forged internals, afr225 heads, cam, fast 90mm intake manifold, genuine c5 z06 wheels, brakes, koni shocks, z06 sway bars/links, z06 ti catback, american racing 3inch headers/x pipe, vararam intake kit, ron davis radiator + 160 thermostat, upgraded clutch/flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, 4.10 gears/rear end. Carbon fiber painted hood and lip spoiler, z06 grills, c6 shift boot and short shifter. The list of mods is HUGE and we have it well documented. We just installed the american racing headers, x pipe, vararam, retune by formato and new plugs only 2 months ago (which has only been driven about 250 miles since then) I have around 50k worth of receipts on this car it was tuned by formato and you can see its been well cared for. car is legally tinted for florida and has clear bra as well so no worries about rock chips! mileage on the car is appx 48,200. vin # is 1G1YY22G0Y5103377 clean history, no accidents. paint is in excellent condition, interior is great, driver seat has typical wear. tires are good, brakes are great (has slotted rotors, lines, fluid, hawk hps pads as well) i currently have an e55, clk500, and jaguar s type and am looking to sell this vehicle so i can put a down payment on a house. i know there is nothing out there for the money as nice as this car. Price for the vehicle is $30k but i will consider all reasonable offers. no trades, no tire kickers either car gets about 18mpg around town and 27-32mpg on highway even with 4.10 gears! puts down 503whp car is tuned conservative and i do have the dyno as well to back it up. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this car, its the cleanest, nicest vette for the money you can buy! i'd put my name on it.

pics of the car-

contact info
239 540 6385
or email at sales@importimageonline.com

Old 09-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
here are some pics of receipts/interior so you can see how clean it is.

427corvette pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

will take 27k for this vehicle