Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Lexus LFA in Monaco

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Lexus LFA in Monaco

The new Lexus LF-A Spotted out and about in Monaco. Enjoy the photos:

Credit Kyter MC

Old 02-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
great looker

Old 02-27-2010, 04:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
I dig it. Only 499 to go!

Old 02-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Do not want.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:03 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Do not want.
that's weird, why?

they are overpriced and i don't like the gearbox but i think they look bloody sharp. that motor must be fun and the interior is really sorted.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
that's weird, why?

they are overpriced and i don't like the gearbox but i think they look bloody sharp. that motor must be fun and the interior is really sorted.
It sounds amazing and I like the car's ass but the front looks like a coked out Transformer. The interior is pretty nice too. What it really comes down to though is that Lexus is just asking an obscene amount of money for this thing. I'm sure there will be some people who can justify the price but there are some many other cars I'd rather have at that price point.

Then again, I guess I should rephrase my initial statement: "do not want... at that price point."

If someone said "here you go" and dropped one off at my front door with the keys and said it was mine, I'm sure I'd love it. I just wouldn't ever consider buying one, even if I had the money.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:59 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
If someone said "here you go" and dropped one off at my front door with the keys and said it was mine, I'm sure I'd love it. I just wouldn't ever consider buying one, even if I had the money.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Don't take this the wrong way but, it still looks too "Japanese."

It reminds me of the GTR.

But in Monaco everything looks better.

Now, if Lewis Hamilton were behind the wheel, he could probably win the GP with it.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
that's weird, why?

Given the level of technological sophistication incorporated into this car, it would not be unreasonable to assume it could be inflicted with the same potentially lethal problems that other Toyota and Lexus products are suffering from. It is quickly coming to light that the issues experienced in those cars is directly related to their electronic and computer systems. When you consider how much more powerful this automobile is than the currently affected vehicles, I think the ownership of the LF-A is an unwarranted gamble until Toyota has demonstrated it can overcome and correct an issue that they continue to conceal covertly from both its customers and the government.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
I'd honestly rather have that f430.

Quick Reply: Lexus LFA in Monaco