Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Pearl Orange GT-R w/ Carbon Fiber

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r
Thanks! It's got mainly Trust gear on the turbo side of things with most of the Tomei catalogue in the head. It's a good bit of fun!

Awesome! Love that it's obviously got a Hollinger in it It's obviously the quickest thing in your huge stable!

How do you go with the torque rating on the gearbox? I know there is always a niggling worry that these engines have too much torque at big rpm for the gearboxes.

The R34 has a Greddy kit on it too correct? Is it a T88?
It is T88-34D and a Hollinger Box this gearbox is so good I want to have it in my 32 once I have the engine done. The GTR is fast and yes it is the fastest

Old 02-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet as! I figured it was the big puppy T88 with that kind of power! Awesome that it has no lag and is just responsive when your right up it. I guess it's got some pretty aggressive camshafts with a lot of lift and duration on them

Do you have a workshop over there that undertakes the work for you? I only ask because I know that the company that built my car have customers in the Middle East that they build engines for etc, and obviously the Hollinger is manufactured here in Australia.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r
Sweet as! I figured it was the big puppy T88 with that kind of power! Awesome that it has no lag and is just responsive when your right up it. I guess it's got some pretty aggressive camshafts with a lot of lift and duration on them

Do you have a workshop over there that undertakes the work for you? I only ask because I know that the company that built my car have customers in the Middle East that they build engines for etc, and obviously the Hollinger is manufactured here in Australia.
I have a close friend who is a talented mechanic who works on my cars. Soon mechanics from JUN will fly to Bahrain once my race car is built they will be there for testing and checking my cars .
The engine is a fully built JUN motor and the cams are JUN spec I think 272 but if i remember those are a special grind for my car

Old 02-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Still not a fan of this car...

Old 02-28-2008, 11:20 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Still not a fan of this car...
Give it time, we will convert you... slowly

Old 02-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
I like this better...

I know, I know...not really an apples to apples comparison...just love that shot!!!

Last edited by TUUNER; 02-28-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I like this better...

I know, I know...not really an apples to apples comparison...just love that shot!!!
My man , looks like we are the only ones, oh well

Old 02-29-2008, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like this better...
More like an Orange to Coconut comparison :rofl:
That orange is sick and with the black wheels...GTRrrrrrr
it's ok, both are very yummy

Old 02-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
wow that should be a factory color....it's amazing...I would rock it in a heartbeat and I'm not usually a fan of flashy colors:rofl:

Old 02-29-2008, 09:44 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drew935
More like an Orange to Coconut comparison :rofl:
That orange is sick and with the black wheels...GTRrrrrrr
it's ok, both are very yummy
I love fruit & lamp

Quick Reply: Pearl Orange GT-R w/ Carbon Fiber