Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

1st in line for black/black! I pre-ordered my GT-R today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 11:46 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
1st in line for black/black! I pre-ordered my GT-R today!

I put my deposit down on one of the GT-R's my dealership is getting. I was the 4th person to snag one and there are 5 left as of this morning. It's the premium package with floor mats and iPod integration with Obsidian Black exterior / black interior.

It's funny, I originally wanted to buy it just to flip it, but as soon as I put my deposit down, I started feeling a strange sense of attachment to it. LOL, it isn't even here yet and i already feel this way, I wonder how I'll feel when it actually arrives. Just thought I'd share my excitement w/ Team Speed!

Attached Images    
Old 02-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Hope the anticipation doesn't kill you, waiting for a car like that is tough!

Old 02-10-2008, 12:16 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
Hope the anticipation doesn't kill you, waiting for a car like that is tough!
no kidding... I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, only my wait will be a lot longer than a day. I think I'm already falling apart after only 12 hours!!! I don't know if I'll make it!

Old 02-10-2008, 12:45 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
congrats, should be a fun ride.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:27 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks! I can't wait!

Old 02-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Woah that is sick! Black/Black GTR will look mean for sure. I am going to investigate getting a White/Black one from my dealer one of these days......

Congrats!

Old 02-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Thanks! I can't wait!
How much are they selling it to you for?

Old 02-10-2008, 08:49 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
5 over MSRP. I've read others paid more, some paid sticker, I thought it was fair considering that Nissan didn't tell dealers that they couldn't price gouge.

Attached Images  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:11 AM
OG.
BBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and good luck on the wait.
I got to admit, the GT-R is the only Japanese car that I have ever contemplated getting.
Nissan is going to have a ht with this bad ass mofo.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:18 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations in advance, black on black is the best way to go as it makes the car look smaller and narrower.

Quick Reply: 1st in line for black/black! I pre-ordered my GT-R today!