Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

1st in line for black/black! I pre-ordered my GT-R today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
really interested in this car! it's numbers have my attention!

Old 02-19-2008, 06:57 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Also, does anyone have suggestions on brand? Some people are hardcore japanese only when it comes to the GT-R. Is it worth it to pay extra for aMuse or Mines exhaust? Will it make that much of a difference?
cat back should not cause any issues with warranty. from the mines stuff i have seen the quality is there, shop around but i wouldn't say the marginal difference in price for some of these parts is not worth it.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:37 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
ok thanks! I'm expecting more options to be available as the summer approaches. That's probably the only thing I'll do to the car besides a couple cosmetic things. : )

Old 02-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, and congrats!
I am hoping to be able to spec mine out by end of this week.

Old 02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
Awesome, and congrats!
I am hoping to be able to spec mine out by end of this week.
Did you end up putting a deposit down? I know they're asking for a lot in the Bay Area...

Old 03-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
I put a deposit down and got a confirming email from Nissan corporate that I'm in the "list" whatever that means. Hopefully, my Silver GT-R will land before the year ends.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the pre-order. This should be one cool car to drive.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:37 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by orlando333
I put a deposit down and got a confirming email from Nissan corporate that I'm in the "list" whatever that means. Hopefully, my Silver GT-R will land before the year ends.
Congrats! Did you go w/ the $3,000 super silver option?

Old 03-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
you betcha; to match my 996TTS

The way I convinced my wife to buy another sports car is this: When you saw a western, who looked cooler, the guy with the single gun in his belt, or the guy with two of them. She said the rifleman looked the best.

In any event, the GT-R will go with my TT and my classic mustang.

Old 03-02-2008, 09:44 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by orlando333
you betcha; to match my 996TTS

The way I convinced my wife to buy another sports car is this: When you saw a western, who looked cooler, the guy with the single gun in his belt, or the guy with two of them. She said the rifleman looked the best.

In any event, the GT-R will go with my TT and my classic mustang.
Ha nice... Be sure to check out the Japanese Speed forum here, there are a bunch of GT-R articles and videos there! So far I believe there are 4 of us on here w/ GT-R orders

Quick Reply: 1st in line for black/black! I pre-ordered my GT-R today!