Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The motivation thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
The motivation thread!

Any time you need a little help for workout motivation, check the thread! Could be pics, videos, quotes, music, anything that gets you ready to kill it!

And no, this isn't the place for people to talk about how they're so badass and self motivated they never need motivation.

"First decide who you would be. Then do what you must do." - Epictetus

Name:  Animal_Pak_001.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  69.3 KB

HIGA MONSTER vs P Diesel (500 lbs deadlift for reps) - YouTube

Ice Cube "Wicked" - YouTube

Old 04-10-2012, 06:36 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
some years ago I followed "the journey" on the Animal site,..really motivating!

Old 04-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ray Lewis doesn't know how to bullshit, whether it be in his speeches, or through his actions.

Ray Lewis visits Elon Football Team. Inspirational Speech - YouTube

Last edited by Master Shake; 04-10-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not here to share no secrets, I just know how to work!

Old 02-27-2017, 06:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SandeersArnold is an unknown quantity at this point
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

Old 06-30-2023, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
galapoza is an unknown quantity at this point
Searching for a psychologist who truly understands you can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack. However, my luck changed when I discovered an exceptional website that specializes in connecting individuals with the perfect psychologists. Through a streamlined process, I was able to input my preferences, such as the desired therapy style, location, and availability, and the website https://www.australiacounselling.com.au/ generated a list of highly compatible psychologists. Thanks to this platform, I found a psychologist who has made a significant impact on my mental well-being.