Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

Official Pedal Power Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
funny, I have been looking for a new seat for my mountain bike... looking on craigslist and pink bike, I rode my buddies felt 29er for 12.5 miles on sat, and my area was sore the rest of the day. My seat is just a clunker seat that I need to upgrade. His is pretty narrow compared to what I have now so that may be the problem.

Put close to 100 miles on the bike in the last month, its been fun. Now I just need to find a road bike.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
TYC
You may have to get your prostate checked. Seems you have a descending testicle there. Hilarious.

Seriously though. You need to look at adamo saddles. I have gone through over a dozen saddles and I'm sticking with adamo from now on

Old 08-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
I dropped my bars about .25in and tilted them down/forward a hair and that seemed to alleviate a lot of the pressure on the seat. Still having to adjust myself from rubbing against the stitching around the crotch pad tho, what a pain.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Try glide and also saddle butter

Old 08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
I got a new saddle... Woot! $5 take off haha, $75 wtb saddle

Old 08-31-2012, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
If I can get up in the morning I'm going ride 64 miles

Old 09-02-2012, 01:45 AM
I love my DUCKS!
Then set two alarms!

Old 09-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Couldn't sleep so I ended up not going out. I feel so lame. Need to run tomorrow

Old 09-06-2012, 04:06 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Labor Day weekend ride report time! Saturday, Sunday and Monday, three road rides and mountain bike ride. 130 miles on the road and 90 minutes in the woods. Crashed in the woods pretty good and have a bruise the size of Texas on my hip. Good thing it was a demo bike from Cannondale (Scalpel 29er XT equipped bike, rode awesome, want level is high on that bike).

Anyone else get out there?

Old 09-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
I ride everyday on the street, haven't hit the trails in over a month now. Riding at the beach is just too convenient to pass up.

If you want a scalpel 29er 2 carbon I've got mine for sale. Its showroom condition and 23something pounds. $4250 Shipped

Love the bike and would keep it but i'd rather have room to stick a 600cc race bike in the garage or stick it in the AP Safari fun.

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 09-06-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Official Pedal Power Thread