Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All this talk about the Scuderia...

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Josh
The Scuderia is not even close to being in the same league as the Carrera GT. It is best compared with a GT3RS, as it certainly can't even match the performance of the GT2.
At the Scuderia's price, most of your money is going toward image, and compared with the beautiful designs of older Ferraris, it is an image that takes a strong stomach to behold.
Wait, wasn't the Scuderia faster than an Enzo around the Fiorano test track?

Old 08-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Wait, wasn't the Scuderia faster than an Enzo around the Fiorano test track?
That's what I thought. I still prefer the CGT though.

Old 08-11-2008, 12:34 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by gt2-josh
Agreed. I'll stick with my CGT. I've got the F40 if I need a Ferrari fix. I have zero interest in a Scuderia.

Josh

2005 CGT
1990 F40
2007 QP
White CGT -- I just closed my office door and turned down the lights...

and you have and F40 as well...

my favorite Porsche and my favorite Ferrari!

Welcome!