Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

918 spyder/991 gt3rs

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
918 spyder/991 gt3rs

speaking again with my dealer of 15 years of Porsche gt cars,i was told again all 918 customers are entitled to a gt3rs before any cars go to the rest of the customer line!!.we have 5 people who have ordered a 918 at our dealership and history has shown we only get approx 5 rs's!! I know quite a few people very upset that seems to be not a rumour but fact now. is this the case only in the uk or the same deal applies to the rest of the world?as said before if you can afford a 918 the rs is chicken feed, where are Porsche going,please don't loose your core customers and personally it leaves a sour taste,my partner has a macan on order for spring delivery and we are seriously considering putting it on hold out of principal as a long term loyal customer, something tells me they won't be bothered. there not looking at the old school Porsche customers imo but the new markets hence the small percentage of 911's built now compared to the rest of the range.......shame, still roll on spring when the huracan turns up, that should put a smile back on my face!!it's been a great experience dealing with a low volume exclusive car company!!

Old 09-07-2014, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
maybe those 918's buyers are longtime buyers as well. i understand your pain tho

Old 09-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
agree, but with a lot of brands wealthy people jump to what evers the latest thing, I'm sure there's some genuine Porsche people in the mix, but the normal folk shouldn't be pushed out of the fold imo

Old 09-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Watch this video before you are considering the Huracan!

Old 09-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yes ive seen this, thanks for showing it, my friend picked up his huracan last week and is loving it, there's been a lot of talk regarding the under steer issues, he said the over all experience and feel good factor you get and attack on the sense's makes the car, on normal streets and not on a track you don't see this, at the end of the day this isn't a track car as a gt3/rs . the superlegerra will tick those box's , I wont be driving mine like steve Sutcliffe does, also its not his so he can rag it to the limit!!