Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Shed some light. It gives credibility. I don't need to shed any light. And I'm open to what you have to say. And I will give you tons of credit if you so deserve. We need to ramp up this discussion.

Generally, Axman said it.

Old 03-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
easy fella's......bottom line is wer'e all gutted whats going on, yes us gt3/rs guys are a small percentage in the big vw/Porsche world and ive met many a badge hunter or stock Carrera driver that doesn't even know what a gt3/gt2 even is!! I think the people in this forum know the blood line of Porsche and how special that is and feel let down, due to vw imputs,growth before quality, shareholders etc. these special cars have made Porsche what it is and have made others inspire to buying there products before going to another brand. as we can see there are a few members that are looking elsewhere as they feel let down on whats going on....I recall my ceramic brake issue ''so'' sums it up!

Old 03-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
You are correct sir

Old 03-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nikolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Goldencrust is correct, and that is what I was referring to, albeit probably with not nearly the gentle tact.

GT Cole, I am a fan obviously (the Cheerleader), so my intention was not to irritate you or anyone else in this thread. I read back through to see where it may have gone south and other than the last interaction regarding the 1%, I don't see it. However, my apologies, I'll try to just sit on the sidelines more.

We all get worked up on the internet, especially with this fiasco, but we are all here because we do share a passion for the GT cars. Again my apologies for creating any animosity here. Not my intention at all.

Nik.

Last edited by Nikolas; 03-14-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm really gutted I'm not getting to sebring this year due to work!! we should all try and meet down there next year and thrash out our debates over a few beers !! then attack Porsche mob handed!

Old 03-15-2014, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
Another offical update planned for Monday on this, let's hope for ANY information available about the problem and the needed course of action. Let's be honest- if we knew what was wrong, and what they were looking to do... this all would be alot easier to digest.

"Please be advised that we are preparing a substantive update for all our
2014 911 GT3 customers. We plan to send this update to them this coming
Monday, March 17. We are working out final details of the communication
with Porsche AG and our internal teams"...

Old 03-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ they got an update, fixing the problem as we speak but they are making sure this time everything will go smooth and works! still no info on what the problem really is..

Old 03-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
All I know is that I've lost out on 2 different 599s waiting for them to figure out what the f is going on (selling mine was such a mistake). My car is has been sitting at the dealer for what seems like forever.

Last edited by Sechsgang; 03-15-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I wonder if there are any 991 GT3 owners out there who are completely ignoring the warning from Porsche and continued or restarted driving their cars because they have just gotten sick of waiting for a solution.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Doubtful. I wouldn't jack with that risk.