Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
It's the same motor. But they have been out longer and have logged more miles with customers. I think the GT3 motor has some other components due to the NA feature most likely. If that became an issue, IDK after that.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
My forthcoming Turbo is a June build / September delivery -- here's to hoping they get to the bottom of this before then!

Old 03-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nikolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by GTCole
They have a big problem to fix. Maybe they can. I don't know. It might not be so bad if they hadn't just pissed off everyone by not doing the manual. I think I can buy a manual Hyundai. It's not an involving car. Why the hell wouldn't they let me have a manual GT3? Why wouldn't they listen when all the Forums were bitching. Porsche reads all of this. They monitor all the Forums. I just don't get it. No manual for the purists plus a burning motor equals disaster.
Probably because the forums represent 1% of the buying community. Honestly, wait until we here what the issue was. 2 cars burned. It's not like the past GT3's were problem free either.

Old 03-13-2014, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
1%? Would someone here tell ole Nick how many original owners of the 4.0 post on this Forum? He's having a little trouble understanding some things.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by GTCole
1%? Would someone here tell ole Nick how many original owners of the 4.0 post on this Forum? He's having a little trouble understanding some things.
With all due respect GT I understand things quite well. What percentage of Porsche's line were 4.0 RS? You live in a vacuum if you think Internet enthusiast forums represent anything close to the volume of actual consumers.

Old 03-14-2014, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
here wo go again..

Old 03-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Nikolas
With all due respect GT I understand things quite well. What percentage of Porsche's line were 4.0 RS? You live in a vacuum if you think Internet enthusiast forums represent anything close to the volume of actual consumers.
Dyna hit that one. I will be nice in hopes that your IQ can keep up. I never said the Forum community was a large part of their customer base. A large part of their customer base is John Q Public. Same as you. People on the Forum's are the heart of their customer base. How would I know your feeble mind asks? How about I've had personal conversations with executives at Porsche on what they look for, who they follow, and how they market. I'm talking names of guys you read about in the magazines. Have you talked to people like that? Here's where you say "No Mr Cole, I post a few times on the Forum, but generally most of the guys get irritated with my posts, and I just can't figure out why." The production of the 4.0 sells other cars. It makes people "want" a Porsche. The people who get to buy those cars are what is the soul of the Porsche customer. It's the kind of car they make for Hotwheels, that kids call a race car, that turns heads always, etc. And it sells their cars. You think "you get it," but you don't. We matter to them, and they've personally told me. I would bet my left sack you haven't talked to any of em. Ask any guy on this Forum what happens when you drive into a dealership in a 4.0, GT2RS, etc.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wow, personal attacks! Awesome work. Nothing shows a superior mind more than resorting to insults. I hope it made you feel better. I had a good laugh.

I'm pretty thick skinned, but before you break the keys on your computer, maybe you should proof read your posts before you hit submit.

You know nothing about me.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow, personal attacks! Awesome work. Nothing shows a superior mind more than resorting to insults. I hope it made you feel better. I had a good laugh.

I'm pretty thick skinned, but before you break the keys on your computer, maybe you should proof read your posts before you hit submit.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think he wants to know anything bout you, not the rest of us neither!