Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Walker of fast and furious

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Very devastated news. He will be missed for sure. Inspired a whole generation...... So sad news. And the driver was experienced.. What went wrong? It is well known that CGT is very difficult to drive but this... Oh my God, i can't still believe it..

R.I.P both of them.

Godspeed Paul

Attached Images  
Old 12-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
F*cking bummer. RIP guys.

CGT cut from my shopping list. First Ben, then this....

She seems a bit too wilful for me.

Last edited by HIRISC; 12-01-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:12 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Someone overdrives a car on public roads and crashed. At least they did not kill anyone else. You play, you pay. Go to the track. They have run off space, not telephone poles.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-01-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
At least they did not kill anyone else..
Only one guy fked up. The other guy didn't have a say.

Old 12-01-2013, 11:46 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Could have mentioned the driver was going a bit quick... Could have said something.

Old 12-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Could have mentioned the driver was going a bit quick... Could have said something.
You both have right but who could expect this? No one....

Old 12-02-2013, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Someone overdrives a car on public roads and crashed. At least they did not kill anyone else. You play, you pay. Go to the track. They have run off space, not telephone poles.

Wow...maybe true but just a bit harsh right now....Wow

Old 12-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Ditto what I said in above response.....Wow!

Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
My comment was not meant as an assault on his character.

My point to Brobbins was that 'they' didn't mess up, the driver did - apparently (given it was a single vehicle accident on a clear road with a debris disbursement pattern that would lead most to believe it did not occur at 45mph) and presuming that it was not a unrecoverable mechanical failure. There is only one pilot in charge of a motor vehicle.

Many of us drive hard on the street.. I'm no angel. I did not cast down my self righteousness onto anyone. This type of incident gives me pause - as I hope it does others like me.

Last edited by HIRISC; 12-02-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
There appears to be the posssibility of a mechanical failure, perhaps in the steering system. Until the truth is know I suggest we keep speculation to a minimum.