Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another GT to sit next to my RS

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
s4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond repute
Another GT to sit next to my RS

GT500 that is . In terms of the image of the car, it is all that and more. It's looks seem to capture everyone's imagination of good old fashioned American muscle. Thumbs up from adults, kids staring with one hand on their mother's hand and the other pointing at this cartoon character of a car. Huge strips and factory mud flaps in the rear to protect your paint from all the burnouts. Love it.

From a driving perspective, I was expecting nothing. Really, all my friends told me that it would be a waste of garage space and that it was going to drive like sh*t. Big, vague and loose. I believed them but I always had a soft spot for Mustangs. It was Chris Harris' and Carlos Lago's review that made me think that this one may be different from all the understeering, wheel hopping pigs in the past. I get in and saw that the interior isn't as bad but steering but I had low expectations. Whatever, I drive it out of the dealership and hit the first set of corners. I'm in disbelief! This thing handles! There is actually good steering feel that telling me what the tires are doing. Definitely didn't expect that at all, and the shifter. It may actually feel better than my RS's shifter. SVT, RS Europe and Carroll Shelby did it right. It's a shame that most will never try this setup because of the mustang body it's in. If you like your GT3's and RS', the GT500 give you a similar feeling that each of your hands (shifter, wheel), feet (clutch, accelerator), and butt (sense of thrust and lateral g's) feel. Combine the senses with an intoxicating sound, you have something special like our GT3's. I'm not saying it will take on the twisties or road course like an Evo or my RS (the closest thing on 4 wheels that matches my R6 track bike) but it makes me want to try unlike the M5 and M3. This car actually does a damn good job of putting a smile on my jaded face. Try one if you can. It will acheive a giggle and make you say Holy SH*$!!! under 1 sec.

Last edited by s4awd; 08-12-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
That's a gorgeous example. I'm glad your enjoying it

Old 08-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car and stable Love those wheels.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
Nice car, they are scary fast with a few mods done to it. Great color combo too. Enjoy!

Old 08-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
great selection of cars. Love the diversity.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Nice collection there

Old 08-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Very good stable!

Old 08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
nice.. mean looking

Old 08-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A1ExoticsMagazine is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow. Your driveway is killer!