Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teamspeed First Drive: 2014 Porsche 911 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nigoape1 is an unknown quantity at this point
AXMAN..

the pic on yr avatar is that a "matt silver wrap"P.S.effect?looks awesome...

Old 08-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Did anyone know that US deliveries have been kicked back?
I haven't heard that. Did they give you a reason why or a date?

Old 08-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nigoape1
AXMAN..

the pic on yr avatar is that a "matt silver wrap"P.S.effect?looks awesome...
I don´t know actually, this is were I found them: Porsche 991 GT3 - 1 augustus 2013 - Autogespot

Old 08-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
I haven't heard that. Did they give you a reason why or a date?
Not really. Trying to keep it quiet right now is my understanding. I technically haven't asked, but I was told production dates keep getting pushed back. If I heard it right, what was October is now December and maybe not that.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Can it be due to a lot of orders of them?

Old 08-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
do Porsche offer any matt colours in there paint to sample range......something never seen in the uk, the matt light blue wrap looks cool in the porsche suppercup!

Old 08-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt that. They allocate accordingly and set builds based on dealer annual 911 sales. Meaning a dealer is allocated a certain number of cars based on how many 911's they sell during a period. I assume you know this, but was just offering some info. Whether there is 1 order or 500, Porsche sets the build dates that are available to each dealer. They won't allow you to order more than you have spots to build a car. If that makes sense. So at this point, Porsche has taken the build dates and kicked em back in time due to some problem. Might just be USA, might be world. I don't know that. All I want are the sport bucket seats. In my opinion, this car with Adaptives or whatever is a pure waste.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTCole
I doubt that. They allocate accordingly and set builds based on dealer annual 911 sales. Meaning a dealer is allocated a certain number of cars based on how many 911's they sell during a period. I assume you know this, but was just offering some info. Whether there is 1 order or 500, Porsche sets the build dates that are available to each dealer. They won't allow you to order more than you have spots to build a car. If that makes sense. So at this point, Porsche has taken the build dates and kicked em back in time due to some problem. Might just be USA, might be world. I don't know that. All I want are the sport bucket seats. In my opinion, this car with Adaptives or whatever is a pure waste.
Reason is related to engine..wont take much longer before it will leak..

Old 08-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yikes.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
alpine is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Reason is related to engine..wont take much longer before it will leak..
Are you referring to the engine leaking or the reason for production delays leaking out to the public?

Quick Reply: Teamspeed First Drive: 2014 Porsche 911 GT3