Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 918 Spyder Wows Crowd At Goodwood

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LeatherFoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Sorry but If I had to guess you will be the who is wrong. Considering wtdoom owns a CGT and probably seen/sat in and talked to Porsche about buying a 918, I would trust his word.
Ok

Old 07-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
^ I saw your first post

Old 07-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Dave M
^ I saw your first post
lol Nice one mate.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by LeatherFoot
lol Nice one mate.
Pics on delivery please

Old 07-18-2013, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Aside from all the "hypercar" hype that the P1, LaFerrari, and 918 are bringing along...

Does anybody else feel the Carrera GT will go down in history as the last no frills supercars? The fact that it wasn't watered (and weighed) down, wasn't over-engineered, sounded astonishing, looked perfect, and went like hell, granted the driver knew what he was doing, and only if he knew what he was doing, all makes my heart beat faster, and I'm not so sure these modern, over styled, over teched cars could do the same with their unnecessary features. It is so unfortunate how obsessed people are becoming with things they don't need.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Dave M
Pics on delivery please
Will do Sir.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
Aside from all the "hypercar" hype that the P1, LaFerrari, and 918 are bringing along...

Does anybody else feel the Carrera GT will go down in history as the last no frills supercars? The fact that it wasn't watered (and weighed) down, wasn't over-engineered, sounded astonishing, looked perfect, and went like hell, granted the driver knew what he was doing, and only if he knew what he was doing, all makes my heart beat faster, and I'm not so sure these modern, over styled, over teched cars could do the same with their unnecessary features. It is so unfortunate how obsessed people are becoming with things they don't need.
Personally the CGT is my favourite hypercar of all time. But don't you think the Murcie SV (Manual) will be the last no frills supercar?

Old 07-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
I think the 918 is without a doubt the coolest of the new hypercars out overall. I'm not actually hyper enthusiastic with all the similarities btw the La Ferrari, P1 etc etc styling and ethos wise. For SOME reason (there is no logic here just opinion), the 918 just says next era hypercar to me, doesnt have a ridiculous design and is probably going to be the best overall car to own of all the new ones (though the P1 does sound like an absolute hoot). Meanwhile, I'll slum it in the new 991 Gt3 and my other pieces of metal until I move up to the level to actually decide that kind of thing...lol...

Old 07-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911Boy
Personally the CGT is my favourite hypercar of all time. But don't you think the Murcie SV (Manual) will be the last no frills supercar?
That is true, but in that same way you can say it was the Zonda with a manual as well. The SV and Zonda are great cars but in a way were sort of special editions of an older car they were based upon. I recognized the Carrera GT like that because it was one model only.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Never liked this car....