Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wait for the 991 GT3 RS or buy the new 991 GT3 now?

Old 07-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished road
Question Wait for the 991 GT3 RS or buy the new 991 GT3 now?

Well, I have the opportunity to buy the last one 991 GT3 2013 France allocation. I have to decide quick because next GT3 will be on 2014 and we'll have a VAT increase next year in France. So, it would be foolish to wait any longer except to buy directly RS.

But I do not have specific information on the RS.

What power? what weight? we speak of a return of the manual?

do you have any reliable information?

Old 07-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Im getting the GT3 to then trade in for the RS. The GT3 will still be highly desirable when the RS comes out, so not worried about too much of a value drop. The new RS should be frigging incredible. I hear they are still deciding on exactly what transmission to choose for the RS (supposed to be even more hard core than the pdk-s box in the regular 3 and the power will be 500 or more...which is just ridiculous. I'm pumped either way.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If I had the money I would buy the 991 GT3 now and the 991.2 GT3 RS later on.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished roadrickman_fr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by koizu
If I had the money I would buy the 991 GT3 now and the 991.2 GT3 RS later on.

good idea !

Old 07-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Honestly can you even resist getting one of the first GT3s? I couldn't so go for it!

Old 07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
Honestly can you even resist getting one of the first GT3s? I couldn't so go for it!
cause I already own a RS 4.0

Old 07-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting for RS

Old 07-15-2013, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
If you have the RS 4.0 then wait for the GT3 RS, maybe it will be manual and that would be the perfrct Porsche

Old 07-15-2013, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Why wait for the 991 RS when you can have the 991.2 RS? And why wait for that when you could have the 992 RS!?

Good luck with a 991 GT3!

Old 07-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
maybe it is not a bad idea to buy a gt3 and have an rs 4.0 next to it! perfect combo imo or just follow up on koizu's idea! even better

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wait for the 991 GT3 RS or buy the new 991 GT3 now?