Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 GT3 USA Allocation is out

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
2014 GT3 USA Allocation is out

It's official at our dealership- First units starting to be built in Nov, and Dec- following then listed just as Q1, Q2,Q3 etc.

If you've got your name on a list, find out where you are at! (our list is twice amount allocated for example)

Old 06-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
I'm #3 of 3 at my dealer, hope to have the specifics on production date tomorrow.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Oct build. Order placed 2 weeks ago with production.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ specs?

Old 06-26-2013, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dyna
^^ specs?
Sapphire Blue
Leather w/Alcantara
90L tank
Full LED w PDS
PDK
Axle Lift
Fire Ext
20 inch wheels
Light Design
Extended interior package leather
Sound package
Sport Chrono
Satellite HD
Misc other stuff.

Old 06-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That's going to be gorgeous Cole!!!! I bet you can't wait to toss her around some corners

Old 06-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Cole, you should see if you can get Porsche to do a PTS using the gorgeous RUF blue you loved so much! Now that would be truly special!

Old 06-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by atomic80
Cole, you should see if you can get Porsche to do a PTS using the gorgeous RUF blue you loved so much! Now that would be truly special!
Porsche already said I could get 2. The second was going to be PTS. As a matter of fact, I like your idea Jason. But, I was also thinking of coming up with my own color. Literally. For any car I wanted as PTS. That no one else could order. Maybe I should make a thread, but I'm curious what guys would think.
I was considering Chartreuse on the GT3 PTS.

And yes, I plan on hammering it around the track. 475 HP PDK will be a hoot and fast.

Last edited by GTCole; 06-26-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Chartreuse is a cool color..it'd be one heckuva bright car that's for sure! I love your idea of going with a special unique color. I think you should keep that to yourself and surprise us instead of asking us for our opinions.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
what atomic said! & keep me posted !

Quick Reply: 2014 GT3 USA Allocation is out