Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 GT3 USA Allocation is out

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Good idea. I just can't decide what color range to head. Not sure they will let me do it either. Gonna ask. Often.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Guys are any of you expecting delivery before the end of year? I'm on the allocation list though it seems I'm carried over into early 2014 before the car arrives. The only '14 GT3s that will hit the US first are for those who have purchased the 918s, so I'm told.

I'm thinking the longer I have to wait, in conjunction with the recent GT3RS spy shots, may give me time to consider the jump to the RS.

Old 06-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Good question. I don't have a 918 order, but I'm expecting it before the end of the year. I think some of it will depend on the size of the dealership and the customer in question. That 918 comment brings up an interesting discussion. I've been getting the marketing where if you buy a 918 you get first choice on cars. This is such a clear example that Porsche is scrambling to sell that car. Any remote idea that comes to mind to sell a couple of cars becomes a new letter in my mailbox.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:34 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes,..that was exactly what my rep at my Porsche dealership told me. If you buy a 918, you basically get first rights to ANY model that Porsche offers for the next 10 years. Those guys are going to be stumbling all over each other as they scramble to get that first car of that new model that comes out. Hilarity at its finest if you ask me.

Old 06-29-2013, 01:45 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
IF you keep the 918 for more than three years you have the 10 year right to purchase, if you keep it more than six months but less than three years you get three years of first right. If you sell your 918 within six months of purchase you lose your right completely.

Old 06-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well do what they must. If my GT3 is slated for next year then I think I'm going the way of the RS. If I'm going to wait that long might as well go for the RS.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
First for RS

Old 07-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
I am #2 of 4 my dealer is getting - my spec

Description No. Info Price
911 GT3 $130,400
Exterior Color
White 0Q $0
Interior Color
Leather Interior in Black/Alcantara® 78
$3,320
Exterior
Headlight Cleaning System Cover Painted in Exterior Color XUB
$295
LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) 602
$3,110
Extended Range Fuel Tank 082
$0
Performance
Front Axle Lift System 474
$3,490
Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) 450
$9,210
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 250
$0
Wheels
20-inch GT3 wheel 431
$0
Wheel Accessories
Wheels Painted in Black (High-Gloss) XDG
$685
Interior
Seat Belts in Racing Yellow XHN
$340
Floor Mats 810
$0
Light Design Package 630
$510
Sport Seats Plus (4-way) P05
$0
Interior Leather
Sport Seats Plus Backrest Shell in Leather XWK
$1,870
Center Console Trim in Leather XHB
$300
Extended Interior Package, Door Panel in Leather/Alcantara® CLP
$690
SportDesign Steering Wheel 840
$0
Audio and Communications
Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. Navigation Module P23
$0
Sound Package Plus 490
$700
Total Price* $155,870
*Option availability and pricing subject to change. Please consult your local dealer for the most up-to-date information.

Old 07-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Marc
I am #2 of 4 my dealer is getting - my spec
That's an absolutely beautiful spec, it should look like the GT3 in the video with Steve Sutcliffe. I think there's something amazing about a white GT3 with huge yellow brakes.

Congrats on the order!

Old 07-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Mahzari
That's an absolutely beautiful spec, it should look like the GT3 in the video with Steve Sutcliffe. I think there's something amazing about a white GT3 with huge yellow brakes.

Congrats on the order!
and he's getting black rims!!!

Quick Reply: 2014 GT3 USA Allocation is out