Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 GT3 USA Allocation is out

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brianpranoto
Guys im trying to get an order on the GT3 here in california. NONE of the dealers have allocation even until today. Really frustrating, can anybody help me out i wanna order the car immediately with downpayment. Any out of state dealers would also be fine for as long as i can place the order immediately
I am # 2 at my dealer but order entry is not ready yet for that as I wont receive until Jan/Feb. Allocation however was given and they are getting 4 thats it!

Old 07-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I'm getting 2. How bad do you want a Sapphire Blue one?

Old 08-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
brianpranoto is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to order a GT3 real bad, any dealer has any? i've been asking a couple of dealers now and some say allocations are not out yet, some say they have been presold and some say that they are able to order me a car but with no order confirmation no.

I want to order the car legit with cash downpayment everything ready and i want order confirmation that the car is ordered.. can anyone help me out??

Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Try joining several forums and posting it up. Wait......

Old 08-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Marc
I am # 2 at my dealer but order entry is not ready yet for that as I wont receive until Jan/Feb. Allocation however was given and they are getting 4 thats it!
Hey where is your dealer could you PM me your no. as well so i can give u a call..

Old 08-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by GTCole
I'm getting 2. How bad do you want a Sapphire Blue one?
Did you say you were getting 2 GT3's.. Is it still available?

Old 08-14-2013, 03:58 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
i want to order a GT3 real bad, any dealer has any? i've been asking a couple of dealers now and some say allocations are not out yet, some say they have been presold and some say that they are able to order me a car but with no order confirmation no.

I want to order the car legit with cash downpayment everything ready and i want order confirmation that the car is ordered.. can anyone help me out??
Keeping mine local. Demand is too strong. Sorry.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Did you say you were getting 2 GT3's.. Is it still available?
I did say that and yes.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
We just earned a 4th one "Pool Car"- Dec Build. Now we have NOV, DEC, and Qtr 2, and Qtr 4 of next year to be built. The first Nov car is not estimated to be at the dealership until mid Jan. (Our deposit list is about at 8 at the moment)

Bucket seats sound to be coming eventually in 14- Might be by Q2, not USA offical information yet. Not sure if everyone saw yet, This is from Automobile:

"Porsche is developing a new sport seat for worldwide sales. Look for those to be added to the U.S. options list within the next six months. The seat will be offered in both the GT3 and the new 911 Turbo. It does not have a folding backrest like the outgoing seat -- nice for access to the rear storage area -- but it will offer power height adjustment. When we questioned Porsche regarding the weight of the power mechanism, they told us that the setup is as light or lighter than a manual setup due to the advancements in brushless electric motors. Keep in mind that these optional seats have a fixed backrest and offer far less adjustability compared to the standard sport seats plus or the optional $2635 adaptive sport seats plus. Figure the upcoming sport bucket seats will cost around $4000."

Old 08-27-2013, 02:50 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Chimi-Changa
We just earned a 4th one "Pool Car"- Dec Build. Now we have NOV, DEC, and Qtr 2, and Qtr 4 of next year to be built. The first Nov car is not estimated to be at the dealership until mid Jan. (Our deposit list is about at 8 at the moment)

Bucket seats sound to be coming eventually in 14- Might be by Q2, not USA offical information yet. Not sure if everyone saw yet, This is from Automobile:

"Porsche is developing a new sport seat for worldwide sales. Look for those to be added to the U.S. options list within the next six months. The seat will be offered in both the GT3 and the new 911 Turbo. It does not have a folding backrest like the outgoing seat -- nice for access to the rear storage area -- but it will offer power height adjustment. When we questioned Porsche regarding the weight of the power mechanism, they told us that the setup is as light or lighter than a manual setup due to the advancements in brushless electric motors. Keep in mind that these optional seats have a fixed backrest and offer far less adjustability compared to the standard sport seats plus or the optional $2635 adaptive sport seats plus. Figure the upcoming sport bucket seats will cost around $4000."
makes sense for gt3 but what about the 911 turbo without folding backrest? maybe folding backrest for passenger seat? or will only be homologated as 2 seats with these new bucket seats?

Quick Reply: 2014 GT3 USA Allocation is out