Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official: 2014 Porsche 911 (991) GT3

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 07:10 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^horrible

Old 03-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It's an option on de configurator... not sure if it could look good IRL.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
Perfection...

Porsche nailed it.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like an Aston... Awesome!

Old 03-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
One of the nicest shapes to come out of Porsche. Love the holding both paddles to disengage the clutch.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:12 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by simsko
One of the nicest shapes to come out of Porsche. Love the holding both paddles to disengage the clutch.
Same as the Ferrari gearbox then yes?

Old 03-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Same as the Ferrari gearbox then yes?
The way I'm understanding it is you can "pop the clutch" so to speak when you release both paddles.....but keeping both hands on the paddles upon release as well.

Where as on a Ferrari you can pull both paddles to put it in neutral (then you can take your hands off) but then to re-engage you just pull either paddle (only 1)

The 2 seem different to me......and if I understand this new GT3 gearbox the way I describe that would be pretty trick.....but I may be way off?

Last edited by Brandon; 03-08-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these parts
In love

Old 03-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
just back from geneva and had a great day, it was great to see the car up close and be able to sit in it ,touch and feel,what im going to say may cause a rumble but purley (in my opion)we all know the 911 shape is what it is and thats what we love about it so much,but the show car looked no different from a carrera s with a spoiler(bland)the wider body didn't really help either , and being in white with the grey wheels ceramic brakes looked no different to when they launched the 997 gt3,when sitting in the bucket seat nice and low it did feel good with a clunky industrial feel to the pdk paddles, but with the pdk script on the centre clock it felt again i was sitting in a carrera s with the bucket seat option,same seats weve seen for the last generation car( saving the fixed buckets for the rs)with this being a brand new model eagerly waited i expected a little more,even a different steering wheel would be nice with the square bottom as the cup car maybe ,i know to some these may be cosmetic but i think it deserves it as one of there all time greats!we know performance wise it will be fantastic and thats not the point here, i personally think it should be more special to stand by its engineering excellence,still great value for what it offers and a good speced up car in the uk will be around £110/12 thosand pounds( excluding ceramics)with it sitting next to the new cup car which looked fantastic, i will be waiting for the rs next year,it maybe possibly £20,000 more but with the design details and the extra performance, it will give me the grin factor i want from a gt car everytime i go for a drive ( buts thats my opion)

Quick Reply: Official: 2014 Porsche 911 (991) GT3