Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3, the real deal - pics!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
the future is PDK !

Old 02-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alexscud
the future is PDK !
And that is sad. I will continue to be the guy at track days that can't be bothered to give a **** about lap times because their car is sideways and their grin is gigantic.

A GT3 without a manual means nothing to me. A major part of the experience will have been removed.

Last edited by "The JC"; 02-26-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by "The JC"
And that is sad. I will continue to be the guy at track days that can't be bothered to give a **** about lap times because their car is sideways and their grin is gigantic.

A GT3 without a manual means nothing to me. A major part of the experience will have been removed.
Disgusting I agree.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
unique is on a distinguished roadunique is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Disgusting I agree.
ditto

Old 03-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think most of us do...but the time has come and we gotta deal with that. So lets make the very best out of it and I'm sure Porsche won't disappoint...

Old 03-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Former Sponsor
Gabe@EVOMS is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
I think most of us do...but the time has come and we gotta deal with that.
Sadly this is true, and really it was only a matter of a time before the PDK's become more and more dominant in the transmission selection category.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So we have a Carrera S with a body kit and GT3 badging.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ramius
So we have a Carrera S with a body kit and GT3 badging.
so much ignorance should hurt.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
It looks Amazing! However, I don't care for the 4WS, PTV, and(need I mention lol) PDK only A GT3 with P R N D in the middle is strange enough.