Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2 and Mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
unique is on a distinguished roadunique is on a distinguished road
pics

Attached Images  

Last edited by unique; 01-18-2013 at 06:08 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
other than the one sideways pic this thread was a fun read. Cool to hear Porsche guys knock the Ferrari's --- although i still need to find out for myself

Old 01-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
other than the one sideways pic this thread was a fun read. Cool to hear Porsche guys knock the Ferrari's --- although i still need to find out for myself
Its crazy huh. I know that all these negative things about Ferrari will be true for me also, but I just have to have an experience owning one. The 458/Scud/599 will be probably be more enjoyable to drive, but the unwanted attention and fear to park it will always suck.
I love that a very small percentage of people know the GT2 is up their in price and performance to the italian exotics, most people say its just a better and more aggressive looking 911.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget that in terms of production numbers, GT2s are also more rare than most F-cars..

Old 01-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
more pics, sorry for sideways one lol

Attached Images   
Old 01-18-2013, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
They're all sideways

Old 01-18-2013, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MC321
Don't forget that in terms of production numbers, GT2s are also more rare than most F-cars..
Especially your 2009 model, that is rare like a pagani

Old 01-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Especially your 2009 model, that is rare like a pagani
Does it have .2 tails, etc.?

Old 01-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by MC321
They're all sideways

oops,

I will upload better pics than my iphone's tonight. Also, I will have a cool video since i just got the go pro black edition. It is awesome.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Guys,

I want to make a clear point to the few that do own the gt2. I am not biased towards porsche or any car manufacturer, I have owned from bmw's to lotus's, and honest to god Ferrari's are really pieces of shit. It may upset some people but it is truly a reality. Ferrari as a racing team has much success in Formula 1, they use that and leverage it to market and sell us this shiny overpriced vehicle using sex appeal as a tactic and many other reasons why some MORONS are obsessed with a car manufacturer that takes your money and delivers a half assed put together car. I have been in most ferraris, and there are exceptions such as the enzo, f40, and a few more that can be debatable, but in all reality you are paying for the companies marketing department (pretty much the ferrari logo). Ferrari as a company spends so much money and time in marketing that they go as far as controlling specific publishings from car manufacturers. Same goes for Lamborghini which I believe is far worse than ferrari can ever be. The gt2 is priced perfectly for what it delivers, it is such a well put together vehicle. It drives more like a supercar than any of those other cars. I have put close to a 1000 miles on my gt2, and not a single one of those miles were driven lightly, meaning i was under wot and hard braking...... guess what the car drives like an animal still and nothing is wrong with it. Good luck to anyone who owns a ferrari or Lamborghini and drives the shit out of it, because the car will be in the shop 5 times atleast in one year. And if you dont drive the living crap out of it, then why did you purchase a vehicle that falls under the category of performance vehicle..... most likely because your an idiot who fell for whatever appeal that the car manufacturer wanted to implement. People will always purchase ferraris and lambos coz they are cool, but thats all they are. Nothing beats a porsche atleast from my experiences. If you are driver, stay away from pansy cars like ferraris

Quick Reply: GT2 and Mods