Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 918 Brochure leak!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 06:53 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Post Porsche 918 Brochure leak!

Name:  image999.jpg
Views: 7781
Size:  49.9 KB

Porsche 918 Brochure leak!

So guys I found these shots from whats supposed to be the production version brochure of the 918. They were posted on rennteam by member Futch. Maybe someone can find out more info if they are on that forum.

For now enjoy this:

If this is it then god daymmmn!!!

Name:  i888mag4e.jpg
Views: 11952
Size:  55.7 KB

Name:  im77777a444ge.jpg
Views: 8405
Size:  53.6 KB

Name:  im7arrrrge.jpg
Views: 8615
Size:  70.1 KB

Name:  im53age.jpg
Views: 8007
Size:  52.8 KB

Name:  i6m555age.jpg
Views: 10203
Size:  64.1 KB

Name:  i1mggage.jpg
Views: 9221
Size:  54.0 KB

Name:  i444444444444mage.jpg
Views: 9260
Size:  78.5 KB

Name:  i3m44444age.jpg
Views: 9836
Size:  73.8 KB

Name:  i2m444444age.jpg
Views: 8355
Size:  61.7 KB

Last edited by La Artist; 09-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
pics dont work

Old 09-18-2012, 07:03 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^check now and here's another!

Name:  martibi.jpg
Views: 7342
Size:  59.0 KB

Old 09-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
holy sh!it thats awesome!

Old 09-18-2012, 07:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
918 leaked on 9-18-12? Wow. Member "The Artist" should get some serious rep points from you guys!

Old 09-18-2012, 07:36 PM
^ my pleasure to post.

Just look at the damn thing!!!

I need time to take in the details...i shall return when insanity fades!

Old 09-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
That interior is gorgeous. Overall much better looking then the mclaren

Old 09-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Artist u made my day!! rep to u sir!

Old 09-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by dj
918 leaked on 9-18-12? Wow. Member "the artist" should get some serious rep points from you guys!
+1000

Old 09-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
3700 complicated (all the hybrid crap) pounds. $700,000 or so dollars. All I see is a wallet raping for cars and coffee bubble wrappers. Leaves me cold and totally uninterested.

A terrible decision for Porsche to have wasted the time and money to develop this albatross.

There is my honest, no BS opinion...

Quick Reply: Porsche 918 Brochure leak!